Student Medication at School

If your child requires any kind of medication to be administered at school, please contact your child’s homeroom teacher.  Your child’s homeroom teacher can then reach out to office staff.  This includes any type of medication (e.g., Tylenol or Advil, prescribed medication and inhalers) whether required for a short or longer amount of time.  Students should not carry medication around with them.  All medication needs to be stored at the office (other than inhalers which can be carried by the student and/or stored in the classroom by parent request) and requires the appropriate completed paperwork.