Good day Kiwanis fans,
The following details involve the Kiwanis Music festival for each Band, Choir and Bell Choir. Permission forms have already been sent home. These forms included dates and times as well, but the information is repeated below.
For all new parents, family are welcome to attend. For those that have had students in Kiwanis before, you already know this so the form given out last week had everything you need! But two pieces of info sure can’t hurt (unless they both end up in the backpack) 😊
Uniforms are School Music shirt and any pants that are nice looking, and not jeans if possible.
Monday, March 26th
- Choir performs at All Saints United Church in Peterborough (235 Rubidge Street) at 10:40 AM
- Bell Choir performs at the same venue at 1:40 PM
- Because of the large break in between, we will have a picnic lunch somewhere in Peterborough. This is TBD so that we have the flexibility we wish to have on our end as to what we stay to watch and when we see best to go for lunch. We will not be updating about this – we will simply do as we do on the day of. Parents simply need to pack a lunch, a frizbee perhaps, maybe a board game or two…
- Chaperones for the bus are all taken care of. We are excited to have Mrs. McQuarrie with us!
- We will leave Leslie Frost at 9:00 AM. We will return for buses. If there are any hiccups, parents will be notified
Tuesday, March 27th
- Band performs at Thomas A Stewart Secondary in Peterborough (1009 Armour Rd.)
- Performance time is 12:30 PM
- Bus leaves at 10:00 AM
- All chaperones have been taken care of
- We will return to Leslie frost for 2:00 PM
- Please pack a lunch