There are many ways to be involved in your child’s education and to become an active member of our school community.
- Leslie Frost School Council
- Families for Frost (fundraising)
- Canadian Parents for French
- Regular or occasional volunteering in the classrooms, library, or with our healthy breakfast and snack program
- Coaching assistance
- Special activities and enrichment
- Field trip supervision
- Gardens and school beautification projects
Call the school office at 324-5602 for more information.
If you are interested in receiving emails in regards to Parent Council information, please forward your email address to Jo-Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those unable to attend meetings will be informed of upcoming events and fundraising ideas.
Minutes of Parent Council Meetings