Ontario’s Aboriginal Education Strategy will help more First Nations, Métis and Inuit students achieve their full potential.
The strategy includes initiatives that support learning and achievement for Aboriginal students. It will also help raise awareness about First Nations, Métis and Inuit cultures, histories and perspectives in schools.
- Sound Foundations for the Road Ahead
- Background: Aboriginal Education In Ontario
- First Nation, Métis and Inuit Education Policy Framework
- Aboriginal Student Self-Identification
- Curriculum: Native Studies and Native Languages
- Aboriginal Perspectives: The Teacher’s Toolkit